Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy 4th & Recovery!

This is the mystery stole I am working on, my first beaded project, this is not even half of clue one, but it is so pretty! I am using Zephyr Steel Grey and E Beads.
I have been on a roll with cloths, not dish cloths, face cloths, although the ones I took Mom & Dad they are using as doilly's!
This guy has been on the needles forever! It is last years Garden Mystery Shawl, I finished one for Cathy and this one is for me, you see, itis not finished yet. I did finish the Sun Ray Shawl from Elann, and gave it to Laura, it still needs to be blocked, but she went out to the movies in it last night! I may or may n ot catch a glimpse of her going by and get a picture! I am going home to Danville with her this evening for a few days, so I will get a picture.


We had a wonderful 4th, Laura was home, her friends, Jess & Tim, came over and we had a blast with Heath and the baby! After Jess & Tim left to take a nap, going to the movies at midnight! Laura took us up to the cemetery on the hill in the PT convertible, and we watched the fire works from there! We thought that was sucha novel idea, to go to the cemetery, guess what?? It was PACKED, there were as many live people as there were dead people!! We could not drive thru for the families that had gathered in their lawn chairs around their grave sites and were having picnics and waiting on the fireworks! It was totally amazing and much more interesting than the fireworks! We had to move people to get to the Wimmer graves!